Responsible party. Who is responsible for processing your data?
We inform you that TOKENIZA is the trade name of TOKENIZA SL, with CIF B88449871 and registered office at Calle Puente la Reina 25, 6A, 28050 Madrid. You can contact us through the contact details we have provided.
Legitimacy. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
When you provide us with personal data directly by phone, instant messaging, email or social networks, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be our legitimate interest to manage the business relationship and to be able to serve you satisfactorily.
The user who provides his/her personal data through all the above mentioned means is voluntarily providing his/her personal data (from now on personal data). The personal information you provide by these means will be introduced in a data processing unit under the responsibility of TOKENIZA, and will be kept confidential and protected.
In that respect, TOKENIZA informs users that, in compliance with GDPR 679/2016, it has a Register of Activities. Therefore, the user expressly, fully and unreservedly accepts that TOKENIZA may process his or her personal data for the purposes of professional advice and digital transformation assignments.
Source. How did we get your data?
All personal information and data of a personal nature, that we have about you has been provided to us through telephone communications, instant messaging, e-mail, social networks or through the contact forms on the Website.
What information will we ask for in the contact form on the website?
When you decide to contact us via the contact form you will be asked:
- Phone number
What information will we ask for in the emails, instant messaging or phone calls you make to us?
The necessary data to be able to answer you on the basis of the consultation made and to be able to maintain the commercial relationship.
Purpose/s. For what purpose will we process your data?
The purpose of TOKENIZA is to offer a blockchain asset tokenization service.
In particular, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Customer and professional service order management;
- Economic, tax, accounting, administrative and billing management.
- Blog and Website management.
- Human resources management.
- Management of GDPR rights and obligations.
- Send commercial and/or service communications in relation to TOKENIZA’s services and products.
- Contact by telephone or instant messenger (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc…) to send communications related to the service provided or TOKENIZA’s activities.
- I do not wish to receive commercial communications of the products and services provided by TOKENIZA.
In addition, the data you provide us with by telephone communication, instant messaging and e-mail will be processed to maintain the business relationship.
In summary, from what has been said so far, the personal information you provide to us through the above means will be kept confidential and protected. To comply with the various legal provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we have established different levels of security to protect the personal data you provide us with, having adopted all the technical and organizational measures available to us to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and manipulation of such personal data.
- We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you provide as confidential.
- The information you provide will be used only to respond to your inquiries or regarding the services we offer.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept in compliance with applicable legal statutes of limitations and for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected. As a general rule for a period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
As a general rule, your data will not be transferred to third party companies outside TOKENIZA and will be treated only by:
- The employees of Tokeniza SL, subject to professional secrecy in order to provide the requested service.
- Processing agents contracted by Tokeniza SL based in the EU.
- Public Administrations, State Security Forces and Corps, Banks or professionals in the legal or tax fields, when so required by the regulations in force.
We also inform you that TOKENIZA uses digital services in the cloud, so international data transfers could be made outside the European Economic Area. However, we guarantee that all our suppliers are covered by the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, or have been registered in the Privacy Shield framework between the EU and the USA.
You can exercise your rights under the current legislation on data protection (access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition), by sending a written communication to TOKENIZA through the e-mail address email@example.com. Users must attach a copy of their national identity card, passport or other valid document identifying them.
These rights shall be exercised within a period of one month, which may be extended to two months if the complexity of the application or the number of applications received so requires. This is without prejudice to the duty to keep certain data in the legal terms and until the possible responsibilities derived from a possible treatment, or, if applicable, from a contractual relationship, have expired.
In addition to the above, and in relation to data protection regulations, users who request it have the possibility of organizing the destination of their data after their death.
TOKENIZA informs users of their right to file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority when they consider that the processing of their personal data violates applicable data protection regulations.